May 28, 2017

Alice in Wonderland...

Hi fellow bloggers! I'm super happy to find some time for minis before the end of this long and sunny weekend, so I would like to give you an update on what I'm working on. But before I start, I would like to thank you so much for your kind comments on my last post. On my side I've been very busy and I'm very sorry that I missed responding to them, but each single one of them made my day, thanks! 

So I still had this Alice in Wonderland set from Sally Meekins Ceramics, that I wanted to use in a scene, since the time I bought it at the Kensington Dollhouse Festival in 2015. I almost had forgotten about it, but I just came across the film on TV and it got me inspired again. Below some pictures of the result:







Have a wonderful week!
Hugs,
Susi

10 comments:

  1. Me encanta!!! Una idea genial para acoger todas esas minis maravillosas! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This scene is SO MUCH FUN!
    I Love that you have incorporated the Alice in Wonderland teapot and ceramics, with all of the associated icons but you have given it a unique twist in that one can picture themselves attending this little garden party and enjoying the spread on the table, the "Alice" decorations and the beauty of the surrounding garden at dusk. It look magical with the table against the backdrop of the trees and the tumble of greenery peeking out under it- Beautifully presented! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply fabulous!!! Super! .. and love the lighting ;-) clever idea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susi! Your Alice in Wonderland scene is fabulous. I love the way you've done the lighting, it's very atmospheric. The ceramics are gorgeous, you've displayed it wonderfully!
    Kind regards, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! It's always good to have time to play. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's wonderful! So many details to take in! And I love the lights and the background as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! So beautiful setting with all the amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this Susi and I have to say, if you are not already, you would be perfect as a window dresser in one of those huge department stores. Everything in this scene is perfect - the backdrop, the lighting, the colour combinations. Just beautiful :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susi, love this scene so much! The colours are beautiful and the whole thing has a lot of whimsy! I'm really interested in what you used for the hanging lights... they look great and in perfect scale :)

    ReplyDelete