April 5, 2021

Some more lighting

 Hi there, HAPPY EASTER!

Having found some time to work on miniatures this Easter Monday, I thought I'd post a short update on my progress on the Tattoo Studio. Less writing, more pictures for this update, but let me know in comments if you have any questions. I also did not have the time to visit any blogs lately, I'd be really happy if you would like to share any links to your projects...


Result after coloring the concrete texture and closing the led lights.
Checking the lights.
 

I also added two wall lamps to the corner.

The counter lights are also installed. I just need to straighten the cables for a more realistic look.

View of the full lower level. Still need to add lights to the right area.

I'll wait to complete all missing lighting before dealing with this mess!

 

Keep safe, hugs! 

Susi

9 comments:

  1. ¡Fantástica la iluminación! ha quedo muy cálida, a mi me parece muy complicado ;así que viendo como lo has puesto me encanta y no parece tan difícil

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your comment. I'm happy to hear that this could help!

      Delete
  2. ¡Un estupendo trabajo de iluminación! Muy completo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could swear the pictures of the inside of the studio are actually a real life one. Everything is so well done. Your staircase is gorgeous and I love the way you set up your lights. I might have to "steal" that for some future project. Have a great week. - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Marilyn! It really makes me happy if this could inspire you in any way for your projects. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love how your lights look and that floor... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LED lights look so realistic, as is your whole project, Susi, you did really amazing and beautiful work!! Glad to read you're having found some time for making minis, keep making them.
    Stay safe, take care.
    Groetjes, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighting is really neat Susi, and the tattoo studio itself is coming along fabulously! I can't wait to see it all decked out with equipment! Great work!

    ReplyDelete